Tuesday 29 December 2015

My annual iPhone photo clear out.

I'm forever running out of space on my iPhone, I know I should have bought one with more storage, but hindsight is a wonderful thing. 
Anyway, you can't keep all the photos on there forever and letting iCloud store them somewhere means I'll probably never look at them again, so I think from now on I'll pop them up on the blog at the end of the year, and then delete them from my iPhone.
I see this tree whenever I walk my dog
and love looking up at its twisting branches.
and of course, play with them a little in photoshop, putting a frame around them and the like.


These two are of a table at the art class I took earlier in the year. I want to learn how to paint with acrylics, and whilst the teacher made me use water colour I did learn a lot and certainly got the bug. Sadly events conspired against me though and I never made it to a second term.


The next three are things I just came across when out and about. That's the really great thing about having a camera on your phone. You see something, you can just take a photo.
Cotton Man.

Guano man
and this toy lizard seemed real when caught out of the corner of my eye, basking as it was in the sunlight.

And anyone with a teenage girl will know how difficult it is to get them to pose for the camera, or actually to allow a photo to be taken at all. So I take advantage of every opportunity that presents itself...
Jemma having a photo taken
for her Provisional Driving Licence.

No comments:

Post a Comment