I started the year with a new job, leaving a lot of good friends and making a lot of new ones. The two don't balance each other out though and I still miss seeing some people around the office everyday. I did pop back for the XMas do of the last project that I worked on before I left, a project that I was on for around 8 months or so, and it was nice to see everyone again, albeit briefly.
The new job is more me though, so I'm happy I made the move.
I looked back at last year's 'To Do' list when I sat down to write this...
- I will finish Strange Times Book 2 next year.
- I will try to finish that book I've been playing with for quite a few years now.
- I hope to publish Has Kane Mesmer Lost His Magic Touch ?with Marleen Lowe's art.
- I will publish at least one WesterNoir book, and current plans have it at three new books.
- I hope to publish From Super-Zeroes to Super-Heroes with art from myself and Seba Velez, and
- I'm really hoping that we get a few issues of Stephenson's Robot in print.
So, this year's list then...
- Published Strange Times Book 2
- Publish Kane Mesmer, more Westernoir and Stephenson's Robot comics
- Publish From Super-Zeroes To Super-Heroes
- Work with Andy Bloor on Wolfmen 3, he has told me that he wants to make this his next book, and
- Try to finish that book I've been playing with for quite a few years now...