Saturday 28 August 2010

Strange SFX Times...

My Strange Times webcomic (also available in collected hard cover edition ;o) got a great little mention in Issue 200 of SFX this month, which is nice as SFX is read by a whole load of SciFi fans across the UK, and possibly the world.

I'm an SFX reader myslef and use it to judge what films I should be catching (usually on BluRay as I don't get to the cinema much) and what books to read. I tend not to bother with their Comic Review pages though as they are always a bit too mainstream for me, I get my Comic info from Tales From The Parent's Basement Podcasts.

It's a great advert for Strange Times though and all I had to do was email the link to the email address at the bottom of the article (see above) ...

3 comments:

  1. Nice Dave. It is well deserved. Congrats, and those guys at TPB will lead you astray. Be careful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cally will lead you astray. Well, morally...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep, I know what you mean. I always put the podcasts through my language/ethics/morals filter :o)
    Cheers,

    Dave W

    ReplyDelete