Sunday 19 July 2009

Whatever Happened To The World's Fastest Man ?

Kind of broken my own little rule for this blog as this artwork hasn't been created by me ... but I did write the story .. so I'll let myself off .. artwork is in fact by Marleen Lowe.

The reason that I've put the cover image up for our ''Whatever Happened To The World's Fastest Man'' colaboration is that we've now got two reviews ... and both give it 10 (out of 10) ... I can't stop smiling :o)

Pop over to Accent UK Comics website (http://www.accentukcomics.com/) and follow the REVIEWS link from the ''Whatever Happened To The World's Fastest Man'' page (just click on the cover image on the home page) to read the full reviews.

I'll be sending a hidden link page to the full comic to a number of REVIEW websites over the coming weeks ... try to raise its profile before talking to Diamond Distribution about listing and hopefully shifting copies of it.

Right .. I'm off to smile somewhere else in the house now :o)

2 comments:

  1. Thanks David ... it's getting tremendous reviews ... I just can't wait to get the book in my hands ...

    ReplyDelete